niedziela, 14 czerwca 2015

Review of “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” by Krzysztof Kindeusz



In May I read a book by J. K. Rowling – “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone”. I read this novel because I watched a film and I was interested if the book is better.
This book is about amazing boy. His name is Harry Potter. He didn’t have parents and he lived with cousins. He wasn’t happy. One day he got to know that he is a wizard. He went to the Hogwarts with Hagrid. He learned magic , flew on the broom and played quidditch. He met lots of friends. His biggest enemy was Lord Voldemort – the bad wizard who killed Harry’s parents.  Harry found the Philosopher’s Stone and defeated Lord Voldemort.
This book is very interesting because of Harry’s adventures. I don’t recommend it to people who don’t like spooky stories. “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone” is the first part of saga. I want to read all books of Harry Potter.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz