sobota, 14 maja 2016

Books in my life by Tomasz Karwowski 3b


Books in my life

By Tomasz Karwowski, class 3b

Read it means to feel around the world together, in which the books take us. Discard down routine, gray reality leave behind. My life without books would be how the body plan. When I take a book to hand, without spirit, like the desert, on which there will be no I'm moving to a different, better world.
I like to read, because the reading is developing my imagination, sensitivity. Reading, develop my own resource vocabulary. I love books that contain interesting, original and surprising plot, move problems of the modern world. After the book I reach for whenever I have a moment of free time, because reading is the best form of relaxation.
I like to read because reading develops my personality. Reading, chill and I move to another world. With each read a book enhances my apparition of the beauty of literature and culture.
 In my opinion there is nothing more beautiful than reading books. No movie cannot show what we see by reading.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz