sobota, 14 maja 2016

This is my story by Tomasz Karwowski class 3b



 This is my story 

by Tomasz Karwowski class 3b

I always dreamed to learn about my future. I was interested in it so much that I tried to create my own machine to travel, but my skills are not allowed to create something acting exactly in this way.
One day I woke up in the middle of the night, so I at least thought, because all around me was dark. I got up from the bed and suddenly fell, and then I lost consciousness. I woke up after a certain time, but not in my house, and in a round, green room. After a while it came to me a small, thick, green form and said something, but I did not understand anything. After a while it came anymore. They were not nice to me, put me on some bed, if you can call it that and I was wearing seatbelts. They wanted to carry on me probably some experiments. Did not anticipate, however, that the strips may be too weak and I will be able to break out. I started to run, I managed to leave that horrible room. However, you can say that I came up with "from the rain under the pipe" because there were many long corridors. I took a chance, however, and I ran a corridor number 3. On my way I met a few of these strange characters. However, they were so small that no problem over them I could jump. I reached the end of the corridor and suddenly I saw that the road ended. However, they were behind me, I had to jump. During the flight, I noticed my home fell on the roof and I lost consciousness. I woke up in the morning and I was sure that it was a dream, but I have been wondering why the feet protrude beyond the bed. I looked at the calendar it was the year 2038, and the previous night in 2016, I looked in the mirror and literally I was older by a good 20 years. I didn't know what to do. I broke down. All of a sudden I heard "Tomek, 7 o’clock, stand up for school"-it was my mum that earns me to school, and everything turned out to be innocent, but to this day I wonder, to make sure we are alone in the universe.


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz