sobota, 16 stycznia 2016

This is my story by Dawid Buszko



This is my story by Dawid Buszko
It happened three years ago. I was with my grandma in the country. I was riding my bike. It was cold. This time, I was without my friends. I was going to a “big tree” the place where I was meeting my friends. There was nobody. I was very nervous. Then I thought “If they aren’t here they must be at their homes” so I went home of my first friend. There was nobody of his family, and he wasn’t there, too. So I went to the next friend. It was the same. I didn’t know it was my dream so I went to my grandma’s house. There was nobody. The wind was humming. I was really scared, I woke up. I ran downstairs, I took my bike and I went to the “big tree”. There were all of my friends. They were really happy when they saw me but … I was in pyjamas. We all burst out laughing.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz