poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2016

This is my story by Natalia Strojna class 3a




This is my story
by Natalia Strojna class 3a

I went to sleep. I was in a wonderful place. Houses were made of gingerbread, flowers were made of sugar and candies grew at the tree. I saw a small girl, she had long, pink hair and sweet dress. I said “hello” to her. She showed me her school. There students didn’t have the tests and homework. Lessons started at eight o’clock and finished at ten o’clock. Students ate sweets everyday so they went to the dentist once a week. On this day I went to the dentist with my sweet friend. I was terrifying when I learned about fearing  news. The Dentist invited me to treatment, too. I am really afraid of dentist’s. When I sat on  a chair, I woke up… 
I am a lucky girl!    

                                      

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz