niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

Books - My Love




Books - My Love
By Paulina Kiluk, class 3A
Since childhood I adore to read books it is my passion and always when I have a free time I reach for the book. I think that people should read books, because thanks to them we have this way fantastic and luxuriant imaginations. We can always move to other and more colourful world and with those heroes survive these emotions which they at that particular moment feel. I have a few favourite and bought earlier books to which I come back very willingly at home. I read some of them even for a dozen or so times. Series are my favourite books ”Rivals”. It  says about preliminaries of the palace and choice of the bride-to-be for the prince. Reading this book alone I could empathize with the role of these girls which must learn functioning in the new seat and the constant presence of cameras. Thanks to books I am depicting described situations for myself in given fragments of the book. Thanks to the fact that I am reading faster and more easily ideas are coming to my mind. I also practise an orthography, since reading I remember a lot of words, which for the majority state problem for writing. Books which the most I like to read are usually about love, interpersonal friendships or partings and reconciliations. I like also fantastic books, since I can move up to my children's years, when parents read for me books on goodnight. The fact that the good always wins with the evil is best at these books. I read books in different editions perhaps it to be paper or electronic book or audiobook it doesn't have the world of a difference for me. In the end I can say only so much I love to read and it will probably never change.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz