niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

The book of my life: “The Knights of the Cross” by Piotr Maruszak




The book of my life: “The Knights of the Cross”
By Piotr Maruszak, class 1A

This is my opinion about the book of Henryk Sienkiewicz „The Knights of the Cross”.
I had to read this book because it was my school lecture. I didn’t want to do that because I thought it’s  boring and too long for me but I started reading. I was suprised because I wanted to read it more. It was very interesting for me. I was reading and reading. This book is telling about adventures of two knights - Maćko and Zbyszko. You can see there a lot of nice opinions about Poland. It’s very interesting and it isn’t easy to guess what will happen next. I think it’s great book for everybody.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz