niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

Write the best end by Dawid Strojny, Artur Nowicki, Hubert Mściwujewski and Jakub Gałecki



"Romeo and Juliet"
Act 4
Scene 1
A room in Friar Laurence’s house.
(Juliet comes in)
Juliet: (to Friar) Do you have time to see me now, Father?
Friar: Yes, my lady.
Friar: Oh, Juliet, I know your problems already. But I don’t know how to solve them.
Juliet: Tell me that you can stop this marriage! If you can’t help me, I’ll kill myself with this knife. (She pulls cut a knife) Tell me what to do. Why are you so silent?
Friar: (He takes her knife) Wait, daughter. I can see kind of hope, but it’s a little dangerous.
Juliet: I’ll do everything. (She waits)
Friar: (He gives her a bottle with poison) Go home.
Juliet: Thank you, Father, thank you.
Scene 2
Juliet’s bedroom.
Lady Capulet: Do you need my help, my sweet?
Juliet: No, I’ve chosen everything that I need for tomorrow.
Lady Capulet: Good night. Sleep well. You need to rest.
Act 5
Scene 1
Romeo enters the chapel, where Juliet is lying, come closer, crying.
Romeo: Here has Juliet. She’s so lovely. She fills this room with light.
Oh, my love, my wife! I’m going to kill myself. Dear Juliet, why are you so lovely? Now it’s time to die.
Juliet: (She wakes up and she sits) Where is Romeo ? (She sees him lying on the floor) What’s this bottle in my true love’s hand ? (Smells) Poison! So that’s how he died. Oh, Romeo, haven’t you left any for me? I’ll kiss your mouth . (Suddenly she sees Romeo’s knife and she takes it) … (When Juliet wants to kill herself, her father rescues Juliet)
The End
Dawid Strojny, Artur Nowicki, Hubert Mściwujewski and Jakub Gałecki,  class 2A

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz