niedziela, 24 kwietnia 2016

This is my story by Weronika Skibniewska



This is my story
By Weronika Skibniewska, class 3A

It was very cold evening in summer.  I was alone in my home. My parents told me ''we will come back very late''.
I was bored and I thought I'd take this opportunity and invite my friend. I waited long time I thought ''what's happened? where is she?'
Suddenly, I heard some strange noise from the bathroom. First of all I thought it was my cat or dog but I was wrong. I saw somebody. I didn't know what to do. I started scream ''hello”. Someone helps me. Who's there? '' Something moved 5 metres away from me. I was scared. Somebody jumped on me. Yes it was my friend and she yelled. ''I've got hamburgers and chips''. First of all, I wanted to kill her but she told me ''I am so sorry.  I didn't knew that you are alone at home''. It wasn’t funny but it was my best friend. We watched my favourite series ''Sherlock'' with my favourite actor Andrew Scott and I couldn't be angry. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz